Hiii guys :)
I should’ve posted this recipe for ages ago, as I made this dish for my bestie who visited me some weeks ago. I haven’t really tried out oven baked pasta – I guess I tried it once while living in Odense (and it’s been more than 2 years since I moved!). This time I therefore tried with some other ingredients, to get some “more protein”, at it turned out very well. So here we go! ;)
[Sorry, the lighting was not perfect ;)]
- 200g pasta penne
- 200g chopped tomatoes (those in packings)
- 3 cloves, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 200g kidney beans, drained
- 100g corn
- 1 snack pepper, cut into smaller pieces
- ½ leek, cut crosswise
- 2 tablespoons of crème fine, 8%
- 100 – 125g mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat the oven at 175°.
2. In a pan, sauté the chopped onion and cloves. Once they turn golden, add the vegetables and a small amount of water (2 tablespoons), and let it cook for about 6-7 mins. Sir regularly to keep from burning.
3. Once the vegetables are cooked, add the crème fine, and mix it well. Add seasoning. I used salt and some chili powder. Let it cook for another 5 mins.
4. Once the sauce has thickened, add it to the cooked pasta and mix it well. Shift it all over to a baking pan/ovenproof dish. Cover the mixed pasta with cheese, and bake it for 10 mins or until the cheese melts.
Bon appétit! <3